- Math crosswords are randomly generated.
- You can choose the difficulty and turn on or off arithmetic symbols as you wish.
- Arcade mode is a mode in which you need to solve crossword puzzles step by step to gain ranking points. Also in this mode, after each completed crossword puzzle, the difficulty will gradually increase.
- You can exit arcade mode at any time through the game menu and save your game.
- Place numbers and arithmetic symbols in the empty spaces on the playing field so that the example in the crossword puzzle is correct.
- Drag numbers and symbols with your finger or mouse, or click on an empty cell on the playing field and click on the number or symbol you want to place in that cell.